Making Nameless Folder In Windows
In this small tutorial, I will show you a simple windows trick. Basically, you can not make a folder with no name on the windows. This trick will allow you to make a folder without any name. This trick works on any windows operating system.
How To Make Nameless Folder
Before attempting this trick, try to make a folder with no name and you will fail to do so. This is what this trick will let you do. Below is a screenshot of the folder before and after doing this interesting trick.
- Make a New folder on desktop or where ever you want.
- Right-click on this newly created folder and select Rename.
- Erase the text showing “New Folder”.
- Now keep Pressing Alt (i.e alter key) and type 255. If you are on the laptop then you need to enable your Num Lock and type from the highlighted number keys not from those below function keys.
- After that leave the alt key and Press enter.
- Done you just created a nameless folder.